API Rena Filstar XP Canister Filter SMALL
API Filstar XP Canister filters (formerly Rena XP Canister Filter) offer whisper-quiet operation, provide highly efficient 3-step filtration, and are ideal for many types of aquariums, including fresh and saltwater systems. 2 year manufacturer warranty.
Safe for fresh & saltwater aquariums
Includes canister filter, tubing, motor, impeller, Chem-Stars, carbon bag, foam pads & micro-filtration pad
Efficient 3-step filtration: chemical, biological & mechanical
This popular canister filter features a wide range of benefits to the aquarium enthusiast including a multi-stage, by-pass free system and guaranteed self-priming, unique “anti-airlock” system. It features strong flow rates, a large media capacity and elegant design.
– Inlet tube with adjustable height
– Modular outlet system allows customization to any set-up
– Inlet/Outlet can be used together or at opposite ends of aquarium.
Filstar XP Filters provide Maximum Performance:
– Large area for filtration media with separation grid allows for three stage filtration:
Mechanical, Biological, and Chemical
– Bypass flow through design ensures optimal flow through unit, not around it.
– Low speed flow through filter allows maximum contact time with media
– Unique sediment collection chamber for removal of solid wastes
– Anti-Airlock automatically expels trapped air in the filter when starting unit
API Filstar XP S – (Formerly Filstar Rena XP1):
For aquariums up to 45 U.S. Gallons
Flow rate output to 250 GPH
Maximum Water Head – 47″ (1.2 m)
Power Consumption – 18 Watts
Dimensions – 9.5″L X 8.5″W X 10″H