No products in the cart.
- We only ship Tuesday-Wednesday during the week for livestock orders. Any special arrangement needs to be addressed by email with our Customer Service department. Please email any arrangements to SticksNStonesAquaculture@gmail.com.
- Orders may take up to 3 days to process after payments have been cleared.
- Orders received Wednesday after 3pm EST will ship on Tuesday of the upcoming week, or on the delivery date selected on order.
- Orders received on the weekend, will be shipped on the following Tuesday, or the date selected on the order.
- Customers are responsible for providing a safe and accurate shipping address to deliver. Please double check your address in your order confirmation, and email us with any concerns immediately.
- We will not give refunds for orders where UPS has determined there’s no safe location to leave package.
- SNS is not responsible for unfortunate events such as misplaced, or lost/stolen packages during the time of transit. Under all circumstances UPS is responsible. We will do our best to assist all customers regarding missing packages.
- SNS has no control over delays of package during the shipping process. We check and monitor all shipping hubs associated to the destination of each package. You would need to contact UPS customer service to help answer questions, and track your order. We will do our best to assist all customers with obtaining transit information of your order with our shipping agent and team, and we will do our best to assist you through the process.
- You agree not to charge back a completed order from Sticks N Stones, Inc.
- Orders will be shipped to the address given at checkout.
- SNS International DOES NOT ship to P.O. Box address or out of the Continental United States.
- Livestock WILL NOT be shipped to APO/FPO addresses.
- Sticks N Stones, Inc. WILL NOT refund orders that were given insufficient, inaccurate, or invalid address.
- NO REFUND on shipping cost for any reasons.
- Live goods shipping within CA costs $25 via Priority Overnight UPS in standard box. Out of State is $50 for Priority Overnight UPS.
- Dry good shipping will be calculated at checkout. In the event that the actual shipping cost is more than what is estimated at checkout, Sticks N Stones, Inc reserves the right to send a supplementary invoice for the difference.
- Lower 48 shipping only with this shipping method. Please reach out to us with any questions regarding shipping and your location.
- Orders that require a bigger box than a standard 12x9x6 are subject to increased shipping charges due to size/weight.
- If in the unfortunate event that you have a D.O.A. (Dead on Arrival) coral or fish upon opening your box, please send Sticks N Stones, Inc an email with a photo within 2hrs of delivery confirmation by carrier. After receiving the photos, we will advise what to do with the DOA-do not discard until instructed. If DOAs are confirmed by Sticks N Stones, Inc and photos sent within 2hrs, we will issue a store credit for the DOA coral or fish. Often, we are able to replace the DOAs with the same or similar items. Failure to notify us within the 2hr time period will void any guarantees.
- All prices at checkout stand.
- All coral orders must have video of the unopened box being cut open, and the unopened bag showing the DOA coral.
- We are not responsible for DOAs due to carrier delay.
- No refunds, or refunds of shipping charges, will be issued.
- If we are unable to replace your DOA with a comparable item, we will credit you for the full purchase price of the item as a credit at our store.
- Please ASK any questions about our DOA policy before ordering if you are unsure.
- Sticks N Stones, Inc. does not cover shipping with any replacements. Customer will be charged shipping fee for any replacement item due to DOA.
- There is no guarantee on livestock during an in-store purchase once it leaves our front door.
- No guarantees on color accuracy, for colors may slightly vary from WYSIWYG items due to your light fixtures, settings, camera lens, and tank environment.
- No credits for any deaths that occurs after the livestock is removed from its container/bag, as noted in our DOA policy.
- Our prices are subject to change. We do our best to ensure our products display the correct prices and product information, but if you notice an error—like a $1 product—it’s most likely a mistake. We reserve the right to suspend sales of incorrectly priced products until the correct information is established online. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
- In rare occasions, if a coral’s health is not doing well, we will not ship the coral. We will offer the customer the option to purchase or provide a credit.
- All sales are final. No exchanges, NO REFUNDS.
- In the event that livestock is returned back to Sticks N Stones, which would require prior acknowledgment, customer is responsible for the livestock’s health during transport. Livestock must be received by Sticks N Stones alive to be issued any type of compensation. Customer is responsible for any return shipping expenses.
- A 15% fee will be added to any order which is disputed.
- DOA = Dead On Arrival.
***Wholesale customers – Please contact email@example.com for Policies for wholesale orders.
Your personal data will be used to process your order, and support your experience throughout this website.