Superior Lighting & Control
The Kessil A360X LED, A Series Mounting Arm, and Kessil Wifi Dongle combine for fast, flexible light setup with easy and reliable wireless control of your aquarium lighting.
Recommended Coverage – 24″ x 24″
Perfect for reef tanks and can produce light that has a rich deep blue all the way to bright natural daylight. Kessil has been tuning the Dense Matrix LEDs to bring out the best growth and coloration in corals. The adjustable spectrum lets you choose the color you want to see, while Kessil Logic ensures a balanced spectrum and power output.
Kessil A360X LED lights cover more of your tank while blending better than almost any other LED available. Using Kessil Logic, tuning the light for optimal coral growth and coloration is easy since the A360X will automatically adjust to a balanced spectrum for the light color that you want to see. Kessil A360 lights have always been known for their outstanding shimmer effect while maintaining uniform color mixing throughout the aquarium. We have used all types of Kessil LED lights over the years and have been very impressed with their quality, control, and lighting output.
The Kessil A360X WiFi Dongle lets you control any A360X light without the need of additional cords or hardware. The WiFi Dongle will plug right into the K-Link connector and let you connect directly to the light with any Android or iOS phone through a WiFi connection. The intuitive app boasts a ton of features that lets you do everything from daily automated programming to manual programming for photoshoots or just showing off your reef tank. If you need to add multiple A360X lights to your system, you can either use multiple WiFi Dongles or with the extra K-Link connector port on the A360X, and a K-Link Cable, daisy chain the additional lights to the master.
Download the Kessil WiFi App:
A-Series Mounting Arm
The Kessil Mounting Arm is a rigid arm that allows your Kessil light to be suspended over your tank by clamping onto the aquariums rim. The mounting arm has an adjustment for height, as well as distance making it a perfect mounting solution for any Kessil light. With its integrated cord channel, there is no more need for plastic zip ties to manage the cables because they will route cleanly inside of the Mounting arm itself.
Front to back adjustment works for 18″ to 24″ wide tanks.
A360X Tuna Blue Features
- Higher Photon Volume Density – A360X has a low profile design with higher light output, thanks to the redesigned, first-class sunflower heat sink.
- Advanced Color Control – A360X has more color control, opening unlimited color combinations for aesthetics while maintaining the performance of the core spectrum
- Low Dimming & Improved Transitioning – A360X features smoother color transitioning and dimming, including moonlight effect.
- Smarter Communication – The new K-Link communication method is an upgrade of the easy plug & play 0-10V, allowing users to network multiple A360X together and set individual groups to run their own programs.
- Light Shaping Capability – A360X can be used with optical accessories to shape light, allowing users to modify the look of the aquarium to their liking.
- Coverage – The newly designed A360X optics along with the latest generation Dense Matrix LED array to provide a broader delivery of light and eliminate shading.
- Spectrum – The well-known Tuna Blue spectrum has been proven by its users to promote coral growth and enhance coloration. With Kessil Logic, it ensures consistent power output and coral growth across the tunable spectrum.
- Shimmer – The Kessil shimmer effect gives your tank a beautiful, natural, sunlit look comparable to the shimmer of a Metal Halide fixture. It is like replicating your own piece of the ocean.
- Penetration – Kessil’s Patented Dense Matrix LED technology concentrates multiple LED chips into a single array, creating a powerful and penetrating light source with wide coverage. The maximum penetration can reach 24″ to 30″ beyond the water`s surface for most reefs. Penetration can be further enhanced by using the narrow reflector (coming soon).
- Color Mixing – Different wavelengths are seamlessly blended within a single LED array, emitting uniform color across the coverage range, and reducing individual color separation to almost nothing.
- Full-Color Spectrum – In addition to the popular Tuna Blue spectrum, users can add in Red, Green, and Violet+Indigo (Purple) by using the new Spectral Controller X or the Kessil WiFi Dongle.
- Heat Management – The innovative heat management system enhances longevity and efficiency on all A360X lights
- Dense Matrix LED – Kessils densely-packed LED array emits more high-quality light than competing fixtures.
- Dimensions: 4.3″ x 2.1″ / 11cm x 5.3cm
- Unit Weight: 0.8lb / 0.37kg
- Spectrum: Deep Ocean Blue to Sky Blue + RGB
- Power Adapter: 100-240V AC (input) 19V DC (output)
- Power Consumption: 90W max
- Tank Mount Dimensions: 1″ x W 12.32″ – 15.43″ x H 20.78″
- Kessil A360X Tuna Blue
- Kessil A360X WiFi Dongle
- Kessil A-Series Mounting Arm
- Power Adapter
- AC Adapter Cable
- DC Extension Cable
- Hanging Ring
- Metal Screw Hook
- Hanging Bracket