No products in the cart.
This kit is designed to treat all major water sources including well water and water treated with chloramines or chlorine. The 4 stage Value Replacement Filter Kit has been upgraded with the latest in carbon block technology and the best four stage RO/DI solution to universally treat for chloramines, chlorine and well water. The kit includes the upgraded GE 1 micron Purtrex Depth Sediment Filter, a new 1 Micron BRS Universal Carbon Block and a BRS Color Changing DI Refill. This kit can be used with NEW 4 Stage BRS RO/DI systems as well as legacy systems and all major competitor 4 stage RO/DI systems that use standard 10” filters.
- Purtrex 1 Micron Sediment Filter
- BRS Universal 1 Micron Carbon Block
- 1.25 lb. Color Changing DI Resin Refill
- Stage One – Purtrex 1 Micron Sediment Filter
- Stage Two – BRS Universal 1 Micron Carbon Block
- Last Stage – DI Resin
Purtrex Sediment Pre-Filter
Purtrex Depth Sediment Filters are an exceptional value for general applications where long life, high purity and low change-out frequency are required. Produced through GE Osmonics patented melt blown micro fiber technology, Purtrex is a 100% pure polypropylene depth filter with exceptional dirt-holding capacity. Purtrex true-graded density filter matrix (lower density at the surface of the filter with progressively higher density toward the center) captures particles throughout the entire filter depth. This translates to longer life and fewer change-outs than existing string-wound or resin-bonded filters. BRS Color Changing DI Resin is packaged in foil-lined 4mm Mylar bags AND vacuum sealed to preserve maximum useable life.
BRS Universal Carbon Blocks are manufactured using high performance catalytic active carbon combined with a new binder system technology which maximizes the availability of the critical catalytic sites. The combination of advanced carbon technology, increased volume of carbon contained in each filter and proprietary manufacturing processes delivers exceptionally high chloramine, chlorine, VOC and general chemical performance.
- NSF Certified
- Specifically formulated for superior Chloramine reduction
- 1 µm (micron) Nominal Filtration*
- Chlorine 35,000 @ 1 GPM**
- Chloramines 3,500 @ 0.5 GPM***
- High chemical adsorption
- 30% more carbon than standard blocks****
Color-Changing DI Resin
BRS Color Changing Resin is packaged in foil-lined 4mm Mylar bags and vacuum sealed to maintain maximum storage life and effectiveness.
- Changes Color from Blue to Brown as the media is exhausted.
- 2 year shelf life (unopened)
- Total Cation Capacity: 1.9 meq/mL min (Na+ form)
- Total Anion Capacity: 1.25 meg/mL min (cl+ form)
*Nominal Micron rating for all above – 1 micron
**2ppm free chlorine >90% reduction
***3ppm monochloramine >85% reduction
****Manufacturer’s internal test data