No products in the cart.
BRS Universal Carbon Blocks have been specially formulated for industry leading chloramine and chlorine reduction making it the highest performance and longest lasting carbon block in our industry.
- Chlorine 35,000 @ 1 GPM*
- Chloramines 3,500 @ 0.5 GPM*
- NSF Certified Materials
New: BRS Universal Carbon Blocks were developed to be the best industry solution for chloramines, chlorine and well water to help make filter selection easier for everyone. The new block represents the latest in carbon technology by increasing surface area, volume of carbon and catalytic sites within the carbons pore network.
BRS Universal Carbon Blocks are manufactured using high performance catalytic active carbon combined with a new binder system technology which maximizes the availability of the critical catalytic sites. The combination of advanced carbon technology, increased volume of carbon contained in each filter and proprietary manufacturing processes delivers exceptionally high chloramine, chlorine, VOC and general chemical performance.
- Compatible with all BRS systems as well as all competitor systems which use a standard 10” filter.
- Specifically formulated for superior Chloramine reduction 1 µm (micron) Nominal Filtration*
- Chlorine 35,000 @ 1 GPM**
- Chloramines 3,500 @ 0.5 GPM***
- High chemical adsorption
- 30% more carbon than standard blocks****
*Nominal Micron rating for all above – 1 micron
**2ppm free chlorine >90% reduction
***3ppm monochloramine >85% reduction
****Manufacturer’s internal test data